Limited Owner Warranty
MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. warrants its equipment to the original purchaser against defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from date of registered sale or date the unit left the factory if not registered. MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. further warrants the structural weldments of the mainframe and scissor arms, to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five (5) years from date of registered sale or date unit left the factory if not registered. Excluded from such warranty is the battery(s), which carry a ninety (90) day warranty from described purchase date. Warranty claims within such warranty period shall be limited to repair or replacement, MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp’s option, of the defective part in question and labor to perform the necessary repair or replacement based on MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp’s then current flat rate provided the defective part in question is shipped prepaid to MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. and is found upon inspection by MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages whatsoever. Use of other than factory authorized parts, misuse, improper maintenance or modification of the equipment voids this warranty.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. All such other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby excluded. No Dealer, Sales Representative, or other person purporting to act on behalf of MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. is authorized to alter the terms of this warranty, or in any manner assume on behalf of MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp. any liability or obligation which exceeds MEC Aerial Platform Sales Corp’s obligations under this warranty.
Warranty Filing Procedure
- Purchase the necessary part(s) to make the needed repairs.
- These parts will be shipped and invoiced and must be paid within our scheduled terms.
- Make any and all necessary repairs to provide for a complete and safe operation.
- Allowable labor reimbursements time are established by MEC Product Support. Please let us know of any special circumstances so we can calculate reimbursement accurately.
- A completed warranty claim form or approved work order form is required for submission of all warranty claims. To DOWNLOAD Warranty Claim form, click here.
- Required information for processing of warranty claims is:
- Machine serial number
- Model of the machine
- Date of repair
- Hours on machine at the time of repair
- Service call address
- Dealer name
- Dealer location
- Phone number
- Dealer contact
- Detailed description of failure
- Detailed description of the repair or fault correction
- Parts used including part numbers (Parts invoice may be used for parts detail)
- Labor hours
- NOTE: Replacement time for many parts is listed in the flat rate manual and will be the basis of time allowed for repairs. Time allowed is based on competent Technicians with proper tools and training. Flat rate manual is available from the MEC Product Support Department. If you experience extenuating circumstances while performing a Warranty repair, please advise at time of claim submission.
- Miles traveled.
- If sublet or extraordinary cost are claimed, please include details of requested amount along with available documentation
E-mail completed claim form to Warranty@MECawp.com or Fax to 559-842-1520 Attn. Warranty Dept.
Please hold all parts for 60 days for return. In the case of a required return, you will be notified within 30 days. At that time, a Warranty Return Authorization (WRA) will be issued. The claim will be finalized after receipt at the Kerman CA factory. Claims with WRAs not received within 60 days of return request will be returned unpaid.
Please call the MEC Product Support Department with questions regarding Warranty submission.