We are looking for a bright, energetic, and mature individual to become our Technical Support Representative based in our Kerman CA factory. The ideal candidate will have a high mechanical aptitude with experience in mechanical, hydraulic, and D.C. troubleshooting and electrical repair. Primary job functions are to aid customers with technical questions and problems concerning Mobile Aerial Work Platforms (scissor and boom lifts) via telephone as well as provide guidance regarding product improvement and technical support to assembly associates. Candidates shall have a solid work history and have good verbal and written skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide prompt and accurate technical assistance to customers by phone, email, etc.
- Record keeping associated with calls received.
- Assist Warranty Administration in claim validity & root cause analysis.
- Occasionally travel both to troubleshoot, and/or repair MEC equipment.
- Mechanical experience in D.C. electrical and hydraulic systems, off-highway equipment, agricultural equipment, or automotive repair and troubleshooting mobile equipment.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Possess a current driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic schematics, technical drawings, and service manuals.
Must be able to work well as part of a team, safely and professionally.