The Inventory Manager is responsible for Inventory accuracy, Bin Locations, and organization of materials throughout the warehouse. Responsible for Planning, execution of company goals and performance metrics. Management of the International and Domestic Receiving departments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop and oversee procedures for the movement of inventory throughout the facility.
- Awareness and resolution of receiving and inventory inaccuracies.
- Develop and oversee inventory cycle counting.
- Create SOP’s and work instructions for all job functions in Inventory and Receiving.
- Direct and oversee physical inventory counts.
- Lead and direct the Inventory, International and Domestic Receiving departments.
- Follow FTZ processes and update documents for 100% accuracy.
- Oversee RTV process. Return goods in/outbound.
- Provide information to Senior Management for executive planning purposes.
- Supervision of 14 direct and 2-3 in-direct employees.
- Oversee the improvement of parts and warehouse bin locations
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement principles.
- Attend daily production meetings
- Attend daily Gemba walks with Managers
Skills required for this position:
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory.
- Knowledge and understanding of receiving.
- Good understanding of MAS 90.
- MS Office skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication.
- General computer.
- Good math skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft office intermediate to advanced ability
- Continuous Improvement, 5S, Kaizen processes
- Leadership traits
- Able to hire new employees
- This position requires the employee to stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work. Light to moderate lifting is required. Ability to uphold the stress of traveling. Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team, safely and professionally.