MEC has been producing Aerial Work Platforms for over 45 years and has gained a reputation for the most innovative solutions to the many safety challenges working at height presents. The wide range of Scissor Lifts, Booms Lifts and Mast Lifts have won multiple awards and patents related to innovation. The position will suit a creative Engineer with experience on integrating electrical and electronic components into a machine system based on Mechanical principles.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Competency with Electronic components and principles
- Experience with integration into mechanical systems
- Awareness of safety systems and emerging technology
- An inquisitive and creative mind and thought process.
- Can work well in a small team.
- Can communicate and interact well with other departments.
- 5 years post education experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency with 3D Solid modeling, SolidWorks is preferred.
- A DNA to invent and create new things.
MEC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are a smaller player amongst some industry corporate giants; our nimbleness and innovation are our edge. We have grown significantly in the last 6 years and are on a trajectory to accelerate further. The opportunities for self-growth and fulfillment are boundless. We will continue to compete and beat the competition and have fun while we are doing it. The successful candidate will be part of the team that makes it happen.
Compensation: $75k-$80k annually – DOE